Love working with children and being in the great outdoors?
Apply now to be part of our 2017 teams. As a member of the Allnatt team, you will have the opportunity to share our wonderful locations with children and young people from across the country and overseas. We operate in 2 locations, Bonchurch, Isle of Wight and Swanage, Dorset on the South Coast.
Position – Seasonal Outdoor Education Tutor Start Date- 20th March 2017
Hours – 35hrs per week (annualised, including evenings and weekends)
Pay Rate – £13,832.00 Pro Rata
Application deadline– 22nd January
We welcome applications from those with or without experience, though a strong interest in outdoor education and working with children is essential. Your main role will be the safe set up and delivery of sessions inline with our core values and ethos.
To provide a positive role model to children and young adults in the teaching of Environmental Education, Social Education, English as a Foreign Language, Outdoor Adventurous Activities and/or Field Studies.
● RPIOL accreditation
● First Aid
● NGB awards in archery, climbing, high ropes and kayaking
● Degree in geography or relevant field (biology and environmental)
● Outdoor Education industry experience in activity, environmental and fieldwork sectors
● Comprehensive Training including First Aid, Pool Lifeguard/Attendant and more
● Opportunities for career development e.g. Registered Practitioner for the Institute of Outdoor Learning (RPIOL) for returning tutors
● Subsidised accommodation and meals included
● Stunning locations
Allnatt Outdoors has been providing high quality outdoor education for over 90 years. Visit our website www.allnatt.co.uk for more information.
Start your career with us or take your existing experience to the next level.
Interviews- Early February