Hello Autumn – Let’s Get Outside!
Time to wrap up, put on your hats and scarves and brave the outside world. As the seasons change and Summer seems like a distant memory, we want to remind you that Autumn and Winter are still great times to get outside.
Here are our 10 things to do on the beach in Autumn!
- Build a Giant Sand Castle
- Look out for Dolphins
- Go Crabbing off of Swanage Pier
- Build a Pebble Tower
- Eat Ice Cream – Always a winner, whatever the weather!
- Skate on the Promenade
- Write Messages in the sand
- Hike up to the top of the Downs and look at the Bay from above
- Look out for migratory birds – Geese are on the move from the Arctic at this time of year and V–Formations are easy to spot
- Take a walk along the crunchy shingle
Get in Touch to book your School visit today!
Call us today on 01983 852374 Isle of Wight or 01929 421075 for Swanage, or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.